Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Blu Bearing Solutions Terms and Conditions:
Student Release and Waiver
1. I ACKNOWLEDGE that shooting has inherent risks, hazards, and dangers for anyone that cannot be eliminated. I understand that these risks, threats, and dangers include, without limitation, the chance of handling firearms; being near others that have guns in their possession; hearing loss and ear damage; eye damage; burn hazards; injury from ammunition; lead poisoning; tripping or stumbling while carrying equipment; and serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death;
2. I FULLY UNDERSTAND the risks, hazards, and dangers described above. I understand I have responsibilities. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary. No one is forcing me to participate in spite of the risks. I am voluntarily using the services of the Company and its agents with full knowledge of the inherent risks. These risks and dangers may be caused by my and/or my child’s own actions, or inactions, or by the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity. There may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time.
3. I HEREBY ACCEPT and assume all such risks, known and unknown, and assume all responsibility for the losses, costs, and damages following such injury, disability, paralysis, or death, even if caused, in whole or in part, by the negligence or gross negligence or reckless act, as applicable, of the “RELEASED PARTIES” named below.
4. I HEREBY RELEASE, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Company, Blu Bearing Solutions, and their respective agents, administrators, directors, assistants, officers, volunteers, employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activity takes place (each considered one of the “RELEASED PARTIES” herein), from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the intentional acts, recklessness or negligence of a “RELEASED PARTY,” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations or failure to render aid. I further agree that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER, I and/or my minor child, or anyone on my and/or my little child’s behalf, claims any of the “RELEASED PARTIES”, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE “RELEASED PARTIES” from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
5. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that if any law, rule, statute, or court ruling should provide or hold that any part of this waiver and release is overbroad or partially invalid, then this waiver and release shall be construed and applied to the full extent permissible. For example, suppose it should be determined that this waiver and release of liability as to ordinary negligence is not enforceable. In that case, it shall be construed as a waiver and release of gross negligence, recklessness, or intentional wrongful act, as the case may be.
6. I HAVE READ this agreement, fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature. I intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
7. I HEREBY CERTIFY as follows: I am a US citizen. I have no criminal convictions that prevent me from legally possessing, owning, or purchasing firearms; I have not been convicted of any felony or misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, and am under no injunction or order of protection that would prevent me from legally being in possession of a firearm; I have no history of mental illness or substance abuse that would prevent me from legally being in possession of a firearm; and I have never been affiliated with or belong to any gang or illegal organization involved or engaged in any illegal activities. This includes international or domestic terrorist organizations. I, and any and all of my equipment to be used in connection with the course or training, are and shall be in compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. This certification expressly covers any state law dealing with “assault weapons” or any other type of firearm or related equipment.